Thoughts? Ideas? Comments? We’d love to hear from you.
To contact Liisa Kyle: http://bit.ly/contactliisakyle
To contact Lisa Rothstein: http://lisarothstein
If you want to publish our content on your website, blog or newsletter: you may, if you include the author’s name, a link to the original post and the following text blurb:
Are you struggling with too many talents, skills, ideas? You may have The Da Vinci Dilemma!TM Find tools, fun quizzes, coaching, inspiration and solutions for multi-talented people at http://www.davincidilemma.com/
If you would like to print an entire article in your magazine or other hardcopy publication: please contact us so that we may grant you reprint rights.
If you’d like to submit an article or blog post to our website, here are our
We welcome brief, well-written articles on topics relevant to multi-talented people.
To increase your chances of acceptance, please:
* familiarize yourself with the material already posted on our website. This will give you sense of the areas we cover, the topics that have already been published as well as the tone and spirit of our articles.
* pick a new, fresh angle, insight or technique concerning a key area of the DaVinci Dilemma™ (i.e. Discovering your Talents, Enjoying your Talents, Organizing Your Talents, Directing Your Talents, Working with your Talents) or you could address a Top DaVinci Challenge (fear, procrastination, distractions, regret & disappointment, being overwhelmed, paralysis, self-sabotage, etc.)
* tailor your article specifically for multi-talented people
* when information, ideas or techniques come from someone else, please credit them. For example, if you get a great idea from a book, work the title and author into your copy. We especially enjoy articles that pull together ideas from different sources
* blend factual information with personal anecdotes to demonstrate your concept
* offer specific ideas, techniques and activities for readers to try
* end with a question to engage readers and to foster some dialogue on your topic
* aim for a total length of 500 – 750 words
* spell-check, grammar-check, revise and refine. (We don’t publish first drafts).
* at the end of your article, feel free to include a brief blurb (50 words max) to market yourself, your website, etc.
There’s no need to query us first, just cut and paste your submission into an email and send it to: email@example.com
If we’re interested in using your piece, we’ll contact you — usually within two weeks of your submission. There’s no need to follow up.
Terms of Submission
By submitting your material to us, you are giving us the right to publish and reprint your material in any media format, including our website www.davincidilemma.com. You are giving us the right to edit your article, as needed.
If we choose to publish or reprint your piece, you will retain your copyright to the material. Your byline and promotional blurb will appear alongside the text.